Saturday, February 28, 2015

#EveryBrilliantThing February Roundup

umbrella garden
This year I am keeping a virtual gratitude list, inspired by the play Every Brilliant Thing. Here's my post about it. And here's my February list:

Sunday afternoon siesta.
Live streaming when you can't be there. [Newbery Awards!]
When someone compliments my outfit.
Daily conversations with my father who is ill and lives 1500 miles away.
Sisters.
Mama's roast beef.
Scrapbooking!
King cake.
Bumper stickers.
Morning conversations with Eric on the drive to school.
Mrs. Fattig. 3Rd Grade.
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate brownie dough.
Books hand-picked for me by my father.
Skype visits.
Plaid.
Lighthouses.
Breakfast for supper.
Stuffed animals.
Cooking with an iron skillet.
Umbrellas.
Movie trailers.
#Oscars2015 pajama party.
Chapstick.
This cookie from Whole Foods.
“A broken heart is an open heart.” -@jandynelson, I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN
Yesterday's no-Snow Day and today's snow-dusted delay.
Poetry Friday.
@billyjoel tonight at @philipsarena!


1 comment:

  1. What a varied and marvelous list! (Wouldn't Mrs. Fattig be happy to know she made the list?)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?